Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sometimes I shudder to think of my future, especially one without God.
If I had no job,no education,no friends, and no loving Father;
If I might end up homeless and alone;
If I become handicapped;
If I get cancer;
If even my own family wouldn't want to be seen with me...
I would live content with those situations with God there to lift me up,
but without him.....what would be the point in living?
As long as I have Gods' love, I can withstand anything.
Without it I wouldn't want to live.

I'm in online college classes, and my teacher doesn't like me, so he doesn't grade my assignments, or answer my emails,he is never at the school to talk to,
and I need to take many of his classes to get my degree.
I have finacial aid, and I need to pass all my clases to keep my grant.
Without that grant I have no degree;
Without that degree I have no job;
Without that job I have no money;
Without that money I have no food, home, or friends.

My best friend once was the most innocent, inspiring, nicest,Christ-like person I ever knew....
Until she got mixed up with her stereotypicaly sinful boyfriend.
Now she's suicidal(already tried to kill herself),drinks,is...sexualy unrestrained, and doesn't care about life anymore.

My girlfriend who was my friend since 2004, and girfriend since 2007, lied to me through out all the time I knew her, just trying to get my approval so she could get in my pants, and though she told me(lied to me) that she doesn't want to have sex until her late 20s, she is constantly guilting me about being abstinant(celibate if she leaves me), and always tries to break me.
Our relationship is on a thread,but will not break because she's too attached to me to let go, even if it makes us miserable...



but I will be happy as long as I have my Fathers' love.

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."(Philippians 4:12 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment