Friday, September 4, 2009

Introduction

In this evil world, a child was rejected by all, and never knew why.
He was hated without a reason, and everyone turned their heel against him.
He did not know God as a Father, but as a distant judge.
He always tried to live a sinless life, but did not know why, and without greater purpose, he fell into sin.
In 2007, he turned to God and found that his Father was with him all along, waiting for him to realize it was Him guiding him all along.
After His child grew close to Him, God gave His child a task:
To be a Model of Light to all; to show the world Jesus's true ways,
long buried by institutionalised religion in favor of condemntion and judgment.
I am that child, and this is my story.
I am my Fathers' work in progess, and that said, I still struggle with my past materialism and sins that have etched their ways into my very core.
Though my Spirit has been purified, my soul and mind are still being shaped into that of my(our)Fathers'.
This blog is intended to be a help to those who are going through God's devolpement into more "Christly" people, or those who are curious about Jesus, and want to know how true followers/disciples of Christ think.

No comments:

Post a Comment